Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Preschool Mini Golf at the Library


This post is the set up phase. It took an hour to set everything up the first day. I did it two days in a row and set up everything by myself. I purchased 4 sets of clubs, balls and a "bag" from Meijer during a clearance of summer items.


Hole 1: World Book sets and pool noodles. 


Legos for the "holes".


Large picture books for tunnels.


Book ends for obstacles.


The book basket obstacles were a favorite.


I saw this obstacle at a Teen Putt Putt. Not suitable for preschoolers!


Hats as obstacles.


Pool noodles for water traps.


Scarves and hula hoops for sand traps.


My favorite: Hills using mats from our "tree house".


If your library does this program, please leave a link in the comments. I tried to use what I had to keep this program below budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, it makes me happy!