Monday, June 18, 2012

Bobo Projects: Robot Zombie Frankenstein


Bobo and I have been reading Robot Zombie Frankenstein for weeks, now. You can read more about it in my "What My Child Is Reading" post. The inside cover of the book has all the parts you need to make your own robot zombie Frankenstein.

To do this project, we copied the inside cover of the book, cut out the pieces and glued them together to make a robot. This particular robot is the "ninja robot." Bobo has already asked to make another one.


Shibley Smiles


2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea! How cool that they had the pieces right inside the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I LOVE this idea and this post. I linked to it in my review of ROBOT ZOMBIE FRANKENSTEIN! if you don't mind, but let me know if you'd like me to remove the image. I couldn't resist!

    http://designofthepicturebook.com/2012/11/23/robot-zombie-frankenstein/

    Best.
    Carter

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, it makes me happy!