Monday, October 29, 2012

365 Days Outdoors: Costume Day


Yarrr, mateys! This weekend, we had lots of dress-up fun with indoor trick-or-treating and a movie at the local college. 


Earlier in the day, we searched for buried letters on the sand table. Bobo said to call him captain!


Then, we visited Guffey Acres for the second time this year for Costume Day. Bobo dressed like Robin.


And Momo dressed like Elmo. They pretended to be popcorn on the Corn Popper.


They both wanted to ride in the only Pig barrel. Thank you, Corn Policeman, for saying YES!


The giant corn box was lots of fun, as always. After dinner, we bundled up and headed to the haunted trail at  a park close-by. I'm grateful I wore my cape, so the kids could hide under it when they got spooked! Fall is my favorite time to be outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, it makes me happy!