Thursday, October 11, 2012

Kitchen Time


When I was setting up Bobo's school activities and generally moving things around, I set up his kitchen right across from our kitchen. It's easy to create an activity at the moment when I'm cooking, or more likely cleaning, and he isn't interested in helping me.

I must have been cleaning, because he imitated my dish gloves.
Bobo set out to make the family a meal with lemon-scented play dough. His favorite activity, though, is filling those little pitchers and cups with water from the fridge.


Yum, mashed potatoes and ice cream for dessert! He even called us to the table.

Linking to Kids Co Op

1 comment:

  1. I love your little wooden kitchen! My girls love filling their cups and jugs with water too...so cute! Thanks for stopping by Mummy Musings and mayhem recently...i appreciated the visit x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, it makes me happy!