Monday, April 9, 2012

365 Days Outdoors: Find a Scenic View


I checked out the book Gina recommended for the 365 Days Outdoors Challenge, 15 Minutes Outside by Rebecca Cohen. I've started with April's #8 challenge, which is find a scenic view. The example Cohen gave was a small hill her boys found to look at their neighborhood. On our nature walk, we focused on observation.


My favorite answer didn't come until we found the small park. When Bobo climbed to the top of the slide, I asked him what he saw. He looked around and said, "I see the world."

4 comments:

  1. I loved this idea in her book as well! We found a little stoop by a church where my son likes collecting rocks. I enjoy reading about all the activities that you and Bobo are doing for the challenge! Can't wait to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great shots! Nice ones for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful day for exploring! Thank you for sharing at Rural Thurdsday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, it makes me happy!