Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Books: Easter


Mater believes in the Easter Buggy, but Lightning McQueen does not. Lightning tries desperately to deliver a basket, so Mater isn't disappointed. Fun and engaging book!


I never truly appreciated the world of Charlie Brown. Now, that I'm seeing it through Bobo's eyes, I find it charming and funny. Snoopy and Woodstock have captured a special place in my heart.


I've asked for these Lift-the-Flap books for every holiday to use during storytime. This one is more challenging than the others. I had to peek on a few of them to "guess" correctly.


The Easter Bunny misses Easter, so he tries to deliver his eggs on other holidays. Bobo found this VERY funny, especially when E.B. tries to deliver an Easter egg to Santa.


This wonderfully lyric book ends with one sleepy sheep cuddling up with his mama. Bobo said, "Aww, mama," and gave me a great big hug at the end. You've gotta love a book that gets THAT result.

Happy Reading! Please add any good Easter books you've come across in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, it makes me happy!